Sunday, May 14, 2006


Crazy California!


Hello all! Things have been going pretty well here. We've got some pics of our camera, but I've haven't loaded them to my computer yet, I'll post another blog once I get those done. Well, let me explain the pic and the blog topic today, Crazy California! So driving home from work the other day, I saw a little house for sale and thought, hummm, small house busy road, no garage, how much could it be? So I called the number posted on the real estate sign. I was pleasantly informed that the house had three bedrooms and had a pool. Guess how much it was... one story... what like 300,000, seems good right, nope, think again. This little house not even in the nicest part of town over a half million dollars! Yup $544,000. YIKES, how does anyone live here! Three cheers for IOWA!!!

No comments: