Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello Family and Friends,

I just wasted to let you all know that all is well here in So Cal. Ethan is finally on vacation and we are both very happy!!! On Monday his family comes out for a visit so I'll have some good stories and fun picks next week.

Ethan and I did baby sit for the Olsen's when they went to a Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert. It was good. Ethan got to feed her and I "got" to change the diapers. I don't know if that was a fair deal, but whatever works! These pictures are my evidence that Ethan is as excited as I am to have kids (he doesn't like to admit it though)!



I think we did pretty well for the 6 hours we were in charge.

Other fun news, we got tickets to see Cirque du Soleil on our anniversary. We are going with the Reddings and Robert hooked us up with great seats! Yea!!!!

I do have to start back to work! Sigh, it was a very nice summer! I've got meetings the last week of august and school starts Sept 4th.

4 comments:

maugers said...

I want you guys to babysit my kids!! A whole six hours, wow! That's great! Good job. yep, Ethan looks pretty darn excited :) At least he holds the baby close! That's a big deal.
Thanks for the update!
Kendra

Jenn said...

cute pictures liz. and bytheway, it really is true what people say...it's way better with your own kids!
hope you're doing great. take pics of the cirque show, i'm jealous!
love jenn

Just Us said...

Liz,

I'm such a dork. In my last message I should have thanked you for the awesome present. We love it. It's such a cozy little blanket. John threw away your address before I could note it down. Could you email it to me so that I can send you a card? You're the best!
love, Jenn

stevenellie said...

Liz,
it's ellie. today for some reason i googled your name. how many zmooses can there be? i'm so glad i found you here on blogger. we have an account too. stevenelliegoode.blogspot.com. i'd love to get back in touch with you. here is my email. eleanorgoode@hotmail.com i'm sorry for all lowercase letters i'm holding a baby while i type.
take care,
ellie