Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hi everyone.

I thought I would update everyone on how we are doing. I recently went to the doctor and the good news is the baby looks great. We actually laughed because the baby was moving around so much. It looked like a little jumping bean. I guess there's a party in the womb, and our baby is rockin' out. Unfortunately it is still hard for me to eat and if I eat a large amount (like a slice of pizza) I usually throw it up. So needless to say I've been losing weight, which concerned the doctor. So here's the deal, if in the next two weeks I don't keep down food and gain weight, they want me to go on bed rest. Bummer! Even better news... (sarcastic) my white blood cell count keeps increasing so they are going to keep doing blood tests and checking it. If it keeps going up, they will want to run tests to see what could be going on. We are hoping that Ill be able to eat, I am trying, but as weird as this is, eating is hard!

Things have just been quiet here. We haven't really done much, especially since I get into bed at about 7 o'clock! I feel bad for poor Ethan, I'm tired, cranky, and moody and we can't go out. Friends are having parties, going out, we even got invited to a movie screening, but can't go... sigh! Eth says it's ok, he's a home body. Someday I'll feel better and we'll have fun again! :)

Anyway, that's life. I know this isn't the most fun blog, but hopefully it will get better (and me too!). We love you all.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I love you (we love you!) and are praying for you & your little one. It is all so worth it in the end.

maugers said...

Liz,
I wrote a long drawn out email and then the computer crashed! AHHH! But I wanted to say the I love you too, and if you end up going on bedrest...you may call me everyday and I'll talk to keep you company :) Good luck with everything, and trust your gut (not the sick part), you know WAY more than you think!