Tuesday, January 06, 2009

So December basically flew by... I think I was actually in my house for like 11 days... I have a lot of updating to do so I'll be doing a couple of posts. This is the video post. So here's the last month via video for your viewing enjoyment...

Maddy can finally roll over. Now anytime she is on her belly, she rolls over. Crawling is going to take forever!



Ethan graduating and receiving his hood. Unfortunately it took the camera too long to load so I missed them saying his name.



Christmas was in NJ and Melissa got little Lucy a new toy, apparently she liked it!



After practicing in Iowa, Maddy was a pro at opening her gifts.



Maddy had fun in NJ, she sure likes pony rides for her daddy.



Lucy really loved her Grandma Archibald, would love to eat her that is... I call this one, when babies attack! Grandma received a few scratches after the scuffle!

5 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!

Heherjo said...

Oh so cute! You have the most entertaining blog. I need more videos on my blog like you have. We miss you guys. But we will just have to stay in contact though blogs. We love the Zmoos Family.

maugers said...

Your mom looks like she's in heaven :) And MAddy turns over!!! YEA! That's a really big one...I'm sure she'll crawl in no time, at least roll right? Thanks for all the videos. And Lucy is very cute too. How far apart are they?

alicia said...

Sounds like you had a full, busy month and a good Christmas with family. Life's good. Were you sick or pg? We should plan a get together....

Brenda Sparenborg said...

She is a go getter- thanks for keeping us posted!