Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Videos
So here are a few more videos... gotta keep grandma happy!!!
So Maddy loves her shape sorter, she loves her shapes. She points them out everywhere and asks me to draw them for her all the time. Crazy kid!!!


So not only can Maddy do shapes, count to 10, and say the alphabet... she can also make the sounds of the letters in the alphabet. I have other videos of her doing it perfectly, but as you watch this video you'll see why Eth wanted me to post this one. Maybe Maddy should be teaching me!!!


I love this one, this is from carving pumpkins! She was really excited at first, but when she touched the gooey innards she wasn't to into it anymore! Another Ethan trait, she doesn't like dirty hands. She say yucky and then scrub, scrub; meaning wash my hands!!!


Lastly Maddy loves music and singing. She dances, conducts, and is starting to "sing" or chime in on songs. Here she is with Ethan, doing one of her favorites.

2 comments:

maugers said...

Wow, good updates :) I can't believe Maddy is 1 1/2 either! Time does fly. Sorry that she didn't potty train for you, those kids...
And is picking your nose now a quirk? Thanks for all the pictures

Catherine said...

I love the videos! Maddy is such a bright little girl. She's gonna be ready for kindergarden by the time she's 2! Such a cutie. ;)