Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just wanted to say a quick Hi to every one and share some of the cuteness that has occurred since our last post.

Maddy has never had a professional photo shoot so when she turned two, I thought, maybe we should get some official pics of Maddy. Our neighbor Bill Stevens is a photographer (and former classmate of Ethan... and who's daughter, Charlie, is 1 week older Maddy aka Maddy's future BFF) and went on a walk with Maddy and took some great shots. Here are some of our favorites, it was really hard to narrow it down to just these.



I've been getting bigger and bigger and feeling huge. Sleeping through the night is basically impossible! Either I've got to go to the bathroom, some body part falls asleep or cramps, or my back hurts. Isn't being pregnant so wonderful!!! HA HA! This little boy is already very active, can fetus' have ADD!? This kid is movin' and groovin' all the time! Eth can even see my belly shake from accross the room! Here are comparison pics from how I looked with Maddy and how I look now. The Maddy pregnancy is from about 7 months, this pregnancy is at about 6 months. Sadly, I think I look about the same size. I just keep telling myself that this one is measuring bigger than Maddy, that's why I'm so huge... right?!

We've been having crazy thunder storms in the evening. I normally love storms.. but these are so loud at night they wake me up and shake the walls. At least we haven't needed to water the lawn!! Here's one storm blowing in, the colors and the clouds were so different and had to take some pics.



Summer has been getting hotter and hotter, so more and more time is being spent at the pool and in our ducky pool in the back yard. Maddy is even starting swim lessons in July, with future BFF Charlie, hooray. Here Maddy is after some ducky pool time. I had to take the pics because we were lazy and didn't put her in a swim diaper. Maddy got super grumpy once the diaper was full... swim diapers are important, lesson learned.



So a Zmoos family friend, Vicki Garbett, is a fabulous seamstress and made Maddy another dress. Here's her showing it off before church. So cute, I love it. Maddy is also sporting her bracelet and necklace my mom made. She's only 2, but she's already FABULOUS!


Maddy is also "singing" more and more, mostly in the car... which means I can never record it. It's really funny because it's pretty much just talking and extending the words, if that makes sense. But she loves it. She even tried singing a hymn today... she gets an A for effort. Here's a semi ok video of her "singing" her vowels.

2 comments:

alicia said...

Adorable pics of Maddy. How lucky you are to have such connections and to have gotten so many nice ones. She is growing up too fast!

maugers said...

very cute, I learned the swim diaper lesson too. Although, Alex's burst. And inside that diaper are millions of tiny balls of goo that are impossible to pick up. So gross.
I can't believe Maddy is two, don't be mad, but I totally picture her older. Maybe cause she's so smart :) So, when you coming out? :) Just kidding, I imagine you wanna stay close right now. I hope your sleeping gets better...maybe when the storms leave huh? Well, talk to you later!