Monday, June 13, 2011

Being the "super mom" that I am, I'm ignoring the dishes and disaster around me and I'm updating my blog. And not just because I talked with my mom today and semi guilted me into posting more pics of her grand babies.


As for me, life goes on. I'm in a constant state of trying to clean, cook, and keep my kids happy. None of which I feel successful at. What can you do but keep trying every day, right?! I was successful at fixing my flower garden. After being completely ignored last year, due to pregnancy, it was a wreck. So I dug up all 17 plants, rearranged, and replanted them. After some TLC they are now starting to bloom. Hooray!



Zmoos Chiropractic is keeping Eth very busy. Besides having a fancy laser, which is totally awesome, and attending seminars, the newest most exciting thing is they are now using iPads. He does all his "paper work" on it while conducting his exam. It is saving him tons of time and of course nothing beats just holding an iPad!!!

So we had a huge wind storm a couple days ago. I heard the wind picking up and me being a crazy person ran out side to try to save Maddy's 99 cent ball. That's when our kiddie pool flew off the deck and I saw our swing set being lifted off the ground. I called for Ethan (scaring the crap out of him) to come help. We literally caught the swing set in the the nick of time as we saw our neighbors shed explode. The next day we saw more carnage... destroyed trampolines, broken signs, and smashed trees. Maddy tried to climb into one of the broken trees and quickly turned around freaked out.

Elliott is growing too fast, and soon will be 8 months. His favorite things to do are splashing in the tub and jumping in his jumper. He actually scared me one day because he was jumping so crazy it made a loud noise and I though something broke. I'll post a video next blog entry. He'sgotten a lot better at chewing and swallowing and we are expanding what he's eating. Our little champ is now standing on his own and is starting to take steps while holding hands. I bet he's going to pull a Maddy and not crawl and go straight to walking.



Maddy continues to be our little drama queen, literally. She acts out scenes from her favorite movies. My personal fav is from Bugs Life. Where the little ants are putting on a play and they pretend to die. Maddy will say in a dramatic tone, "Die, Die" and then collapse on the ground. Videos to come... Since Maddy is such a big girl, she has now upgraded to a twin bed. She picked out the bedding and loves her bed. She's been sleeping better and I'll occasionally find her just sitting and cuddling in there. BTW that's our friends dog, Maddy is in love. Maddy has now stopped taking naps. I'm trying to adjust and I'm getting even less done around the house now. One perk is she is going to bed around 7:30 now!!! Sweet!

BTW... In attempts to be more tech savvy and current with my blog, I'm going to start mobile updating. So get ready for more (and shorter) updates!!!

1 comment:

Brenda Sparenborg said...

Cute family......fun to know what you're up to!