Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi family and friends! So here's waz happin'

So last weekend Ethan took his first set of test National Board Exams. 6 tests over a 2 day period, CRAZY!!! Overall, he feels like he did well. I would hope so, he started studying for the test three weeks ago. This last week I basically said good morning to him and when he came home from studying he woke me up to say good night. I missed him, but hey, that's part of being a student. Eth brought me home flowers after the test cause he said that I was so nice about being gone all the time. What a sweetie!!!

On the animal front, we buzzed Lola, she doesn't look so cute anymore but no fleas!!! A little girl in our apt complex said she wasn't very cute and should have long hair. SAD.

School has been interesting lately. For the past two days I had to administer the California high school exit exam to some students. Four hours each day. For a total of 8 hours I've had to sit and watch kids take a test!!! I started going crazy in the last hour. And i had probably the stupidest kid ever. With 20 min left until freedom I hear a click from the back of the room. Dude, this kid took out his camera and took a picture of the cover of the test! Idiot. I had to take his phone, call security, take away his test. GOSH, 20 min till freedom!!!!

Alright I don't know what else to say, and it's getting close to bedtime... so I hope you enjoyed the update. I'll write again soon.

No comments: