Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hi family and friends!

Well the baby totals have increased!!! Walter and Rachel had their beautiful little Girl Rebecca Elizabeth Olsen, on Sunday morning (3 mons to the day after Rex!). Rachel is doing well. She is crazy, she made it through almost 40 hours of labor, 2 hours of pushing, and NO epidural. She my be my hero. Well, when we finally have a kid, I don't think I'll be able to make it with out an epidural! Here's a couple of pics I took, she has cuter ones on her website.


Well, sad news, our Disneyland passes expired!!! Sigh, we had to say goodbye to the Happiest Place on Earth!!!! Here are some pics. We got to go on the new Nemo ride. It was cool. It was a good day, we went on all of our favorites, ate our last Disney breakfast, saythe golden horse shoe review, and Rex kept us entertained during waits in line. Since we had a baby with us, we got to do the baby pass thing, which is AWESOME. You ride the ride while one person stays behind with the baby, then after your group goes through, one person gets to cut line with whoever stayed behind with the baby and rides the ride again right away! I got to ride my favorite ride, Space Mountian, 2 times in a row!!! The only thing was it was sure hot, but in California Adventure Eth found a place to cool off. Disney is great!


As summer keeps chugging along, I'm about to be on my way to Iowa to visit Eth's family. I'm sad Eth can't come but he has ICE exams next week. These mimic the National Board Exams he has to take later on in the year so that he can prepare. It's important that he does well, or else they could hold him back at school. So I get a week of playing and he gets a week of studying, that seems fair, right!?

Oh, since I've been talking about all of my friends to other people and telling stories, I thought I'd post everyones blog addresses, so you can learn more about the friends I know and talk about. If you know of anyone elses blog, send it to me!!!


Love you guys!

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I love Rex's hat! He looks like Ranger Rick! :) And yes, my baby is the cutest in the world. (Sorry Rex)