Sunday, December 02, 2007

So I'm just sitting at home sick, while Ethan is speaking at a baptism, so I thought I would have time for a quick update.

So far everything is looking good (well, good enough). I've finally gained 2 lbs. and as long as I take the nausea medicine, I keep my food down. I still feel sick and pretty tired, but I'm able to eat more and a wider variety of foods. So we are now trying crock pot recipes so I don't have too cook when I get home. I still go to sleep at about 7 or 8 and I've done all my Christmas shopping over the internet, so I've officially turned into a hermit. School has been really tiring. I don't have much energy and feel pretty sick by the end of the school day. I'm looking forward to Christmas break and maternity leave.

Ethan has been doing well. He's approaching finals and he feels pretty good about it. When we come back from Christmas he starts his official internship. He's looking forward to the work, but not to the commute to Pomona!

The baby looks good. And speculation has begun as to the sex... You're sick all the time, it's a boy. The heart rate is fast, it's a girl. You're carrying low, it's a boy. All you're weight is being carried in the front, it's a girl. All speculation will cease on the 19th when we find out the sex. We are going to include it on our christmas card, so if you'd like a christmas card please email me or reply in a comment to me with your address.

I hope everyone is doing well. Love you all!

3 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I haven't gotten to talk to you in a while, so I'm glad to hear things are going a little better. Good luck on the 19th!!!! Tell us how it goes!!!!

maugers said...

I'm glad you're not puking anymore...that's reason to celebrate with a soda cracker!!! :) I have to say that my pregnancies were exactly the same and I had a boy first and girl second...so I don't think any of the rumors are true. It's very individual. I would love a christmas card, we're at 5179 ARbutus St. Arvada, CO 80002. Good luck gaining weight!

Just Us said...

i want a card too, and i agree with Kendra, i was very sick and had a girl. my address is 1782 brett st. tooele, UT 84074. good luck liz!