Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hi everyone. I've been getting all sorts cute Christmas cards, you all look fabulous! I'd hate to break it to you, but my Christmas cards are going to be late! We are waiting for the ultrasound and to find the sex of the baby to send our cards on the 19th. Things are still about the same here, I'm still sick, but I've only puked 2 or 3 times and I'm slowly gaining weight. I'm starting to look big, I really can't fit into normal clothes any more! Recently we did venture out of the home and made ginger bread houses with the Olsen's and the Redding's. Even the babies were having a good time!


When we got our "house" home, Milo didn't waste anytime to start munching on it! Every morning little bits our our house is gone.

Things have been a little rough for Ethan since it has been finals week, but he hasn't lost his sense of humor. He wanted me to share this story with you. So the guys often play tricks on each other... So one friend left out his cell phone and Ethan texted to his friends wife... "Honey, I've got a rash down there." (Aren't boys gross) All the guys were cracking up! His wife texted back... What the!!! What are you talking about!!?? Ethan was laughing so hard he had to leave class.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. We love you all.

4 comments:

maugers said...

boys are so gross! It's sad because little Al has a rash down there too...no laughing matter! I love that Ethan wanted you to share it too. I'm glad they're so professional. :)

Just Us said...

Liz, I'm dying to know!!! I know you know! My sister found out today (and my brother too) and they are both having girls. I'm so excited. So many babies! I can't wait for my Christmas card (I sent my address right? I hope I'm on the list!)

Heherjo said...

I am dying to see a new post on your blog. so post one already!

stevenellie said...

Hey Liz, It is Ellie Goode your old college friend. I googled your name the other week and wrote a comment on another post, but I see that you have not posted in while. I'm so glad to hear your expecting. That's wonderful. E-mail me sometime. eleanorgoode@hotmail.com