Tuesday, October 14, 2008


OK, so I'm totally a liar, I do have some pics. I forgot Karen had a party for her friends to meet Maddy here are some pics. BTW I opened a flickr account to post more Maddy pics, my user name is ezmoos, this email might work too http://www.flickr.com/photos/31397628@N03/

Oh... here are new Maddy quirks...
1. She is ticklish now, thighs, tummy, and armpits
2. She loves to yell
3. She loves to eat, she basically inhales the solid food
4. She wants to stand all the time, and loves the exersaucer a lady in the ward lent us
5. She loves to watch Lola
6. She laughs when you scare/startle her
7. During tummy time she crawls with her feet, but can hold herself up with her arms so she plows her face into the floor.

6 comments:

Heherjo said...

How beautiful and big she is getting. You look happy. I am so happy for you guys. Even though I miss you like crazy. Give Maddy a big kiss for me and have Ethan give you a big hug for me. We love the Zmooses.

Love, The Reddings

MA said...

Like the new look of the blog. Maddy looks like she's going to come right through the screen and try to eat you. Love you. Melissa

Anonymous said...

I love all the Maddy videos and pics. You look great Liz!! I'm going to Texas tomorrow to play with Dianna and Lucy. I hope no one else is expecting to hold the baby. I think mom and melissa and I are going to have to fight at christmas time!!

Catherine said...

I love the new photos of Maddy! She is growing up so fast (literally!) :)

maugers said...

Cutie. You guys both look good. I like that you had a party for your mother-in-law's friends to meet Maddy. I guess you can't go casual to that huh? I'm sure she has plenty of volunteer grandmas now :)

Kerri and Cody said...

Maddy is so cute!!! I so didn't realize you live in Iowa now.. we're practically neighbors :) (Well, in the whole big U.S. scheme of things)