Sunday, April 04, 2010

So you might be wondering... Where has Liz gone!? Few phone calls, rarely on facebook, finally updating the blog after TWO months... Well there are 2 reasons.

First my Grandmother died after fighting cancer for over a year. I am grateful I could go to Idaho and attend her funeral and spend important time with family. Thank you dad for getting all of us there. She was a wonderful, jovial woman who will stand as a great example to me through out my life. Love you Grandma.

Second, as a few of you know we're...



Yup, Zmoos #2 is on it's way and is due October 12th. I'm almost 13 weeks and while today is a good day I've had quite a few rough days. Thus me falling off the face of the Earth!!! We are very excited!!!

Maddy of course has no clue what is going on, other than Momma puking and laying down a lot. She's been a source of sweetness... hugging me and patting me on the back after puking. And a source of comedy... saying in a confused manner after I puke things like, "Momma potty" and "Ah-choo, bless you." We told her that she is going to be a big sister and asked her if she wants a baby in the house, to which she smiles and responds "ok."

Thanks to Ethan, Mike, and Karen for picking up the slack... honestly I've been a disaster on many days!!!

We're glad to share this exciting news with you all. Now, if you have time, keep reading... I've done a lot of updating.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I HAVE been wondering what happened to you :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! What exciting news! I hope you start to feel better soon.

Happy Easter, too!

maugers said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you and Ethan...and Maddy too. She'll be a great big sister. Thanks for coming back to the blogging world :)

Erika said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had a feeling that #2 was going to show up pretty soon :-)
October 12 is Summer's birthday!
Keep us posted!
We love you!!!

alicia said...

Congrats. Knew you were wanting another. Hope you feel better soon and that the rest is smooth sailing.

Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy to hear the exciting news! Sorry to hear it's been a not-so-fun pregnancy thus far, but I'm glad you have Maddy & Ethan (and others) to help out. I'm so excited for you!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Congratulations! And good luck, Liz.